Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Christopher the Singer

My son Christopher is terrified of the water or so it seems, until his instructor throws a plastic duckie out into the water. He will hold the instructor's hand and go out after the duck and he sings the whole time. It's hilarious. He normally sings Five Little Monkeys Jumpin' on the Bed and today he sang a song about the pizza angel, a Veggie Tale song I think. The instructor laughed the whole time. I'll have to take my camera tomorrow and see if I can get it on video.

The lifeguards say that they think that he will be a famous singer one day. I have always believed that he will be a Pastor. I guess he could be a singing Pastor. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda