Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wordkeeping-Next Session coming up soon

I really enjoyed participating in the wordkeeping program. I believe in my heart that feasting on God's word is the key to living a sanctified life. David says in the Psalms "Thy Word have I hid in my heart that I might not sin against thee." (Psalm 119:11) And John 17:17-19 says that it is by God's Word that we are sanctified.

2 Corinthians 3:18 suggests that by beholding we become changed. How important then is it that we feast upon God's Word so that we may be purified and ready to meet our Saviour when He appears.

The next session for wordkeeping begins on July 1st. Please sign up if you are interested. You won't be disappointed. You will be challenged and your mind will be on heavenly things. God promises that He will keep us in perfect peace if we keep our minds stayed on Him (Isaiah 26:3) I don't know about you, but I could use a little peace in my life!

4 comments:

  1. I've appreciated reading about your experiences, I'm inspired and will sign up. This is going to be part of my personal homeschool curriculum for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, I'm incorporating it into my homeschool as well. What a wonderful way to teach scripture to the children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just signed up for this as well. I'm really looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just signed up today! It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda