Friday, August 22, 2008

Knitting/Crochet Meet Up Group

Last night I met with the Knitting/Crochet Meet Up group. My reason for going was to connect with other knitters and crocheters in the area and to get some help making this:


Look like this hat.
Well wouldn't you know that I left it at home! I packed my bag all nice and neat the night before so I would be ready and not forget a thing. Well I have two bags with crochet stuff in them and I took the wrong one! So needless to say, I still have not figured out how to put this hat together. I got pretty close last night, but it still wasn't right. I'm beginning to wonder if I did the pattern right. I'm going to try the pattern again and see what I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda