Monday, August 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


This week on my menu plan I'm not going to divide it by day. The reason is that I like flexibility. I buy the ingredients for the meals I have in mind (and keep my pantry stocked with things I know we eat often) and then I decide during the week which day to have them. I feel "restrained" if I make a menu for the week and then stick to it. So here is my menu plan for the week, subject to change of course. :-)


Breakfast

Skillet potatoes, Scrambled Tofu, Breakfast Sausage (Boca)

French Toast, Fresh fruit,

Pancakes, Skillet Potatoes, Fresh fruit

Breakfast Burritos


Dinner

Cutlets w/gravy, Baked Potatoes, Salad

Pigs in a Blanket, Mixed Vegetables, Salad

Creamy Stroganoff, Salad

Black Bean Soup w/Bow tie Pasta

Pizza, Basil and Tomato Pasta, Salad


Supper

Fresh fruit

Smoothies

Popcorn

Bread


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda