Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Field Trip-Texas Disposal Systems

Today we took a field trip to the Texas Disposal Systems. Now at first I was thinking to myself, why in the world would I want to visit a landfill, but getting to see exotic animals made it all worth while.

Now you may be wondering, just as I was, why in the world are there exotic animals at the landfill?? Evidently when deciding on fencing, the owners ruled out wood because it seems a bit to private. They ruled out a particular metal fence because it would look to much like a prison. The fencing that they finally decided to go with is the kind used to contain animals and so they entertained the idea of buying a few exotic animals. So there you have it-strange, but true!

I took far to many pictures to put them all here so I am adding a slide show. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda