Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Won, I Won!







A couple of weeks ago I attended a Threads of Love meeting and the director told a story of a quilt that been made by some of the volunteers, sold at an auction, and bought buy her husband. She wanted to raffle the quilt to make money for her chapter. When I saw the quilt I was thoroughly impressed by the craftmanship of it and thought it to be very "Texan" with the boots and stars. I thought of how I would love to have it, but only bought a ticket to support the group.

Today was the 5th birthday party of this Threads of Love chapter and guess who won the quilt? I couldn't believe it. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but I am happy to have it indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda