Friday, October 30, 2009

A Worthy Cause-Craft Hope

Since I discovered knitting, one of my new favorite things to do is listen to podcasts. This week I was listening to the Craftsanity podcast (episode 105) and found out about a website called Craft Hope. The woman who founded this blog hosts a different craft everymonth to be given away to needy children somewhere in the world. How nice is that?

This month's craft is quilting. You can read more about the organization that will be collecting the quilts here. If you quilt, please consider joining in. The deadline is November 15th. Even if you can only make a quilt top it will help out tremendously.

I plan to make the take-along-quilt. This is a great project for Christmas gifts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda