Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bible Bowl Practice

In order to keep myself encouraged to read and study my Bible everyday, I joined the Bible Bowl Team at my church. Every year, BAYDA (Black Adventist Youth Directors Association) hosts a National Bible Bowl Competition.

Yesterday a few of the churches from my federation met for a practice tournament. I did OK on the books that I have already read, but I have yet to get to Lamentations and Micah (The books for this year are listed in the left column). I should have read Leviticus already, but I have procrastinated! Have you seen how long the chapters are in Leviticus?? I did manage to read chapter 12 since it look comparatively short. :-)

At any rate, I wanted to give you an idea of some of the questions that are asked at the National Competition which will be held somewhere in the Northeast this year. I'll post more details as I get them.

So get your Bibles ready...

Q: Who said it and to whom was it said: "Art thou in health, my brother"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda