Wednesday, January 31, 2007

WFMW-Easy Salad Dressing


I like to make my own salad dressing to avoid all the preservatives in the store bought ones.

Olive oil
Lemon Juice
Fresh garlic
Salt

I don't really know how much to tell you to use for each ingredient. I make directly into the salad by drizzling the olive oil first, squeezing some lemon juice next and then I press a clove of garlic. I add a little salt to taste. I use Kosher salt. It actually taste better than when I use old-fashioned table salt.

A fresh salad dressing that works for me!

Note: When you go out to eat, most of these ingredients are readily available so it's easy for dining out too. :-)

For more Works for Me Wednesday ideas, visit Rocks in My Dryer

6 comments:

  1. I grew up on this dressing- exactly as you described it, and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary,

    Thanks for posting. Do you ever make any variations to the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good to me! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thanks for sharing this. I'm going to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I forgot to tell you, I opened up an SDA blog ring, just in case you wanted to join. I just figured it would be easier to find other SDA blogs. It's on the bottom of my right column.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nikki, you're welcome.

    Shereen, Thanks for letting me know about the ring. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda