Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Why I Blog

I was tagged by Butterflykiss21 with a meme to list 5 reasons why I blog.

1. I signed up for a Blogger account over a year ago, but I didn't know anyone else that blogged and so I stopped. I started to see that a lot of the Moms that are a part a homeschool group that I belong to have great blogs and so I had the encouragement to get mine started.

2. I orginally thought of using this blog to keep track of the things that we do as a part of our homeschool and eventually plan to get around to that. :-)

3. I love meeting through the blog world, and the best way to meet them is to share your thoughts and then have them comment.

4. Blogging provides an outlet for me to share some of my feelings and it allows me to see that there are actually a lot of people who feel the same way. They may live in New Zealand, but they feel the same way. :-)

5. Being at home with the kids most of the day, it provides a nice outlet to mingle with people of like (and sometimes different) minds.

Now I tag, Ann, Shereen, Rona, Laura and Justice Fergie

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it's my turn. I better get busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished my "why I blog" post. I had fun writing it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda