Thursday, March 1, 2007

My First Birthday Gift Arrived Today!!

About 6:30 the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone so I wondered who it could be; it was the UPS Man. There was a large package for me. I had no idea who it was from. My Birthday is not until Sunday so I was not expecting any gifts...yet. ;-)

The outside of the box had the sender listed as Red Envelope. I still had no clue who it is from. I excitedly open the box to see this gorgeous red box inside. The picture here is after my lame attempt to tie the bow the way it was before I ripped it off like a child on Christmas morning.

The picture does not do it justice, but the box was breath taking. At this point, I didn't care what was inside. It could have been a tooth brush. LOL


Inside were these Bamboo frames from my girlfriend Leilani, who is on assignment halfway across the world in the Phillipines. She knows that I've been working on decorating the house.

Smooches to you! I love it!





4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Birthday gift. I've used Red Envelope and that always make a lasting impression.
    Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! God's blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Jesus loves you dear Yolanda,
    Happy Birthday to you.
    YAY!! That was a song by the way. lol I hope you had a wonderful birthday spent with those you love around you.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda