Monday, March 19, 2007

Menu Plan Monday (Breakfast)


This week I decided to post my breakfast menu. Breakfast is normally our largest meal of the day. We have dinner for lunch and then at dinner time we have something light such as a sandwich, fruit, popcorn or some combination of the like.
Sunday-Breakfast Burritos (Scrambled Tofu, Potato, and Boca Sausage Links wrapped in a tortilla)
Monday-Pancakes and fruit
Tuesday-Leftovers
Wednesday-Waffles and fruit
Thursday-Leftovers
Friday-Vegan French Toast and Fruit
Saturday-Leftovers

2 comments:

  1. That's one of the reasons why I am so thankful to be a SAHM now. I can put so much more effort into breakfast now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with Ann, on both counts.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda