Thursday, August 9, 2007

My Girlfriend's Wedding

As I stated in my earlier post, my girlfriends wedding was this past weekend at the Fox Theatre. The wedding was at 10:30 in the morning, which turned out to be a good thing because I still had time to go to church afterwards to visit.

When I arrived at the Theatre this is what I saw:

This one is the side view:

As you can see from the sign, the theme was "circle of love". The invitations and the programs were printed on circles in keeping with the theme.

The seating at the wedding represented a circle as well, with breaks in between for the guest to be seated.

For the reception, which was held in the same room as the wedding, There were buffet tables along the wall and small tables for guests to place their plates on and continue to socialize. Their was an announcement made that this was not a sit down dinner, but one to promote socializing and keep the "circle" going.

I saw a few friends from college, one of which was my friend Jon, his wife and their baby boy Gabriel. Isn't he cute??


The wedding was very nice and finished in time to by my old church and visit. I'll talk about that in another post. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of the circle theme! How creative!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda