Thursday, September 20, 2007

Blog Update

I did not realize it had been so long since I updated my blog. There is so much to tell.

For one I finally finished my Grandmother's quilt! For the race is not given to the swift nor to the strong, but to the one that endures to the end. :-) I haven't spoken to her yet, but she left me a message to say that she absolutely loved it and wants to know if I made it. I'm guessing that she doens't remember that it was supposed to be finished two years ago for her 70th birthday. I'm thinking the don't ask don't tell rule would apply well here. :-)

The kids and I have started school. We had a rough start as the kids were having some stomach issues. Hopefully the saying that an apple a day keeps the doctor away will help us to get back on track. I'll write a separate post to let you know what we are working on in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda