Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Visit to Wildwood and the Chuljian Family



I mentioned earlier that I visited Wildwood and had the pleasure of staying with the Chuljian family. Before my visit, God had been impressing me to get up earlier to have my worship time. I am a visual learner and do things best after seeing them done. I never imagined that God would actually show me an example of what He desired for me and my family.


I arrived Wednesday evening just in time to go to the first meeting at the church. By the time I made it to the Chuljian residence ( a little past 9pm), every light in the house was out and the family was fast asleep. At 6:15am the next morning (which to my body was actually 5:15), I was awakened by "Pa" playing hymns on the piano as the beginning of morning worship. By 6:15 am, the children had done their personal devotion, showered, were fully dressed and downstairs ready to begin family worship. Wow!


I made it downstairs in time to catch the last of what they were reading and discussing and have prayer. What a motivator to get back and get into action!


2 comments:

  1. We have been doing an overhaul of our schedule as well. So far so good. I always try to tell everyone the best time to try to start waking up earlier is when we change our clocks for Daylight savings time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I have been getting up every morning well before dawn sinc the time changed.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda