Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Lapbooking

I am thankful to Shereen for her posts on lapbooking. I was first introduced to lapbooking about 7 years ago when I lived in the Atlanta area. At that time my daughter and I were working on the Five In a Row Series and I came across the cutest lapbook for the story Madeline. I went out and bought all the supplies and never made the lapbook! My name is Yolanda and I am a procrastinator. :-) But thanks to the world of blogging and wonderful homeschooling Moms, I now have support and don't have to do things alone!

At any rate, I have a new excitement for lapbooks and I already have the folders! I went today and bought some multi-colored paper and have already started working on my beaver lapbook. I will post pictures and more about why we chose beaver later.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are able to share once you get your first lapbook done. I'm sure your children will love it. Micah took off with it. He picked the colors, etc. It was a learning experience for me as well, as I wouldn't have picked the colors he did, or added some of the pictures he did, lol, so I learned how to step back and let him be. You sound like me, sometimes I read up on something, I buy the things for it, and then I don't get around to it. ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda