Friday, November 30, 2007

Sew Crafty Friday


This quilt is not something that I finished this week, but I never did post pictures of the final project so I decided to share them now. I started this quilt two years ago for my Grandmother's 70th birthday.


We had a quilting class at my church that met once a month on Sundays. I completed the front of the quilt there. All I had left to do was the back and I just never got around to it. I decided to go ahead and finish it for my Granmother's birthday this. She didn't even remember that I was supposed to give it to her two years ago. :-)


She absolutely LOVES it and has been showing it off. Who knew? If I had known she would like it that much I would have finished it a long time ago. It's amazing what response a hand made gift can create.


Happy Crafting!


To see more craft projects, check out Shereen's Sew Crafty Friday.

3 comments:

  1. That is really lovely! And it looks so cushy and comfortable, I bet everyone wants to borrow it from Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Your grandma is one blessed lady!

    Momma-who doesn't know how to finish a quilt and admires anyone who can!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda