Monday, June 9, 2008

Make a Birdhouse Workshop

Home Depot is offering a workshop this Saturday for kids on how to make a birdhouse. Apparently this is just one in a series of workshops they offer. It looks like last week they made a boat. We worship on Saturdays and so I called to see if we could get the directions on the how to make the birdhouse. I was told to call back closer to the workshop to find out who is doing it and see if they can set aside a kit for me. How nice it will be if they are willing to. I had been thinking about what kinds of projects we could work on this summer so this would definitely be an answer to my prayer.


If you are interested, be sure to check out one of the stores in your area. As far as I can tell, they all offer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda