Monday, May 4, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I am trying to get back into the habit of menu planning. When I'm annoyed by the question "What's for Dinner"? Then I know there is a problem! And of course the only problem is that I don't have an answer!

Sunday-Leftovers

Monday-Spaghetti

Tuesday-Pigs in a Blanket

Wednesday-Stirfry

Thursday-Black beans and rice

Friday-Pizza

Sabbath-Eating at Church!

Hopefully next week the menu will be a bit more exciting, but at least this week I have an answer to "What's for dinner?" What are you eating this week?

4 comments:

  1. I'm struggling with getting back into the habit of menu planning. We've had some less than exciting menus lately because I'm feeling uninspired. Time to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I definitely understand that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rona! I'm trying to get back on track!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda