Saturday, September 19, 2009

Baby Football hat


I attended a baby shower the Sunday before last and the Grandmother of the baby asked me to knit a hat. She only gave me a couple of days notice and so I just made a basic little hat. When I got to the baby shower, I found that the parents and grandparents are all huge football fans so I decided to make him a footall hat from Itty Bitty Hats by Susan B Anderson .


I'm still working working on my backstitch so the football didn't turn out quite as cute as I would have liked it to, but I hope she will like it none the less.




5 comments:

  1. I know I would cherish it! That is so awesome!! I used to knit in the olden days, before two kids. I knitted a beautiful sweater for my husband. All it has left is the neck. And there it's sat for years. I keep hoping the moths won't get it before I do. Now I'm thinking. S'pose to go on vacation in a week, maybe I should take my knitting. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to see how you're doing. I'm still unemployed. Charles found a part time job at Kmart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and I love the hat! I used to knit years ago (beginner stage,lol) but I'm into crocheting now and I love it - helps me to wind down and not think so much.

    By the way, I'm Melissa, I found your blog through twitter - smile.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda