Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Book Review: My Read and Rhyme Bible Storybook

I received an e-mail a while back asking if I would review a book. Being the book lover that I am, I happily agreed. The name of the book is My Read and Rhyme Bible Storybook by Crystal Bowman & Cindy Kenney. It is illustrated by Chritiane Engel

The book says that it is geared for ages 4-7 and I believe that it is great for that age range. Each Bible story included is told in poem form. What I like most about the book is that there are questions at the end and it gives an activity suggestion for each story. Also included at the end of the story is a list of words that the child can read and a list of rhyming words to match.

To take a peek inside, you can visit the Amazon link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda