Thursday, November 29, 2007

Looking for Dessert Recipes

This year we have decided that we will be home for Christmas. I would like to set some traditions with the kids like baking cookies, pies and cakes (well maybe not all 3). Sure sounds good though. :-)

One if the challenges of becoming a vegan and totally changing your lifestyle is finding new recipes to replace the ones you grew up loving. So I am looking for recipes with No eggs, No dairy, no white sugar and no white flour. And let me not forget to mention that I want it to taste really good too. Sound impossible? I just don't believe it is. So if anyone has any tried and true recipes that fit the criteria, PLEASE pass them on.

The Holidays are fast approaching. Are you ready?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like we're on the hunt for the same thing. I'm also hoping to make over some of my old dessert recipes. Some are easier than others, like how would you make a pound cake vegan?

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda