Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Financial Blessing Challenge Update

Today is Day 4 of the Financial Blessing Challenge (see previous post) and already the $100 given to me has doubled to $200. One of church members says that the Holy Spirit impressed her to give it to me. Wow. My "talent" has doubled already and I have no clue how it's going to be used!

During the second church service, when my daughter agreed to be involved with blessing someone, I had a thought of knitting or crocheting hats for the babies at the children's hospital that is close to our church. When I asked her if she had an idea of what she wanted to do with the money, she said she wanted to find a nice charity in the area to give it to. So maybe the knitting or crocheting of the hats was an idea for me.?

I'm feeling a bit of nervous excitement. I know that God is going to bless this tremendously and I'm anxious to see how!

Stay tuned! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm amazed at how quickly your money doubled! What an exciting challenge to be involved in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, Isn't that amazing? I'm excited to see how much it grows!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

-yolanda